This page is under construction, but once complete, will contain a list of all TV programmes (and films) produced at the Granada Television Centre over the decades. These will be featured in a list format, with the name, date, production company/broadcaster and studio that was used – which will be one of the following:
- Studio 2 – 1956-present
- Studio 4 – 1956-? (demolished)
- Studio 6 – 1957-present
- Studio 8 – c.1958 – present
- Studio 12 – c.1958 – present
- Odd number studios didn’t exist, as the even numbering was used to give the impression that there were more studios (odd numbered ones) than there actually were!
- Studio 10 did exist, but not at the Granada Television Centre. This studio was in fact the Granada-owned Chelsea Palace Theatre at 234 Kings Road, London, and operated from 1957 to around 1965.
- Stage One (recently renamed ‘Studio 1’) – early-mid 1980s-present
- Stage Two – mid-late 1980s-2013
- Recording studio – 1979-present
- Starlight Theatre – c.1988-c.2008
- Breeze Studio – 1998-present
- The Stables (production space) – 1969-2013
- Bonded Warehouse (studio space) – c.1982-present
- Other areas featured on this site.